Masterplan Resource Centre
Over the next few years, ACOG will be developing the Airspace Masterplan in a series of iterations as the airports and NATS that make up the airspace change programme further progress their airspace change proposals.
Throughout the Masterplan development process, ACOG will be engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to seek their feedback and provide information about the proposed changes at a system-wide level. ACOG will use the Masterplan Resource Centre to evidence how stakeholder inputs are being captured and considered.
In this section you can find more information about each iteration of the Airspace Masterplan as they progress, FAQs and links to other relevant documents and reports.
Masterplan document centre:
Links to Iterations:
Other relevant documents:
- Iteration 2 stakeholder engagement (PDF)
- Airspace Masterplan Stakeholder Engagement Strategy (PDF)
- CAA’s Airspace Change Portal
- CAP1616: Airspace Change Process
- CAP2312A: Co-sponsor assessment and CAA acceptance decision
- CAP2156A: Airspace change masterplan – CAA acceptance criteria
- CAP1385: Performance Based Navigation (PBN) information
- CAP1378: Airspace Design Guidance: Noise mitigations when designing PBN departure and arrival procedures
- CAP1165: Managing Aviation Noise
- ACOG Discussion Paper: Technology options that support airspace modernisation